Experiencing a pet emergency? We can help!
Emergencies can happen all hours of the day, which is why emergency care is available during operating hours. In the event of an emergency during business hours, please contact us immediately at 281-482-2003.
For after-hour emergencies, please contact VCA Animal Emergency Hospital Southeast or VCA Animal Emergency Hospital Southeast Calder Road.
1108 Gulf Freeway South, Suite 280
League City, TX, 77573
Mon-Fri: 6 pm – 8 am
Sat & Sun: Open 24 hours
How do I know if my pet should be seen?
- Choking, difficulty breathing, or nonstop coughing or gagging
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within five minutes
- Hit by car
- Bite wounds
- Seizure activity
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Inability to urinate or defecate (poop)
- Bloated abdomen or dry heaving
- Eye injuries
- Overheating or heatstroke
- Toxin ingestion
- Snake bite
- Allergic reaction (facial swelling, hives)
- Lameness or not walking
- Trouble giving birth