Heritage Animal Hospital is open and here to meet all of your pet care needs!
As trained medical professionals, we are well equipped to maintain an extremely sanitary environment within our walls, as you already know.
If your pet isn’t feeling well, the last thing we want is for you to avoid bringing them to the vet! We have many options available to ensure that you are able to get your pets the care they need.
- We are now offering Veterinary Telephone Consults: For more information click HERE.
- Wait in your car: We are now implementing curbside drop off for all services. Call our front desk at 281-482-2003 when you arrive and we will come outside to take your pet into the building. The veterinarian will call you by phone to discuss your concerns & formulate a treatment plan.
- Drop off for the Day: drop off your pet for the day and pick up when the appointment or services are complete
- Take care of preventive care now: Lastly, if your pet is coming due for wellness care and vaccines in the upcoming months, our Doctors have confirmed that it is safer to have the care done early, rather than letting those services expire, which can put your pet’s health at significant risk. If you are concerned about being able to visit us in the upcoming months we are happy to accommodate you now.
- Be prepared with Rx refills and pet food: Refill your pet’s medication via the PetDesk app
We thank you for your patience during this time as we work tirelessly to keep our family and yours as healthy as possible!